PVC Coated Rigid Metal Conduit
Catalog Number: PRHCONDUIT-1
PVC coated galvanized rigid conduit with urethane interior coating protects conductors from mechanical damage and corrosive attack. Electrical continuity is maintained across assembled joints.
- Protects conductors from mechanical damage and corrosive attack while maintaining electrical continuity across the assembled joints
- 40 mil gray PVC exterior coating
- 2 mil red urethane interior coating
- A clear urethane coating over hot galvanized threads
- Available in 12 trade sizes, 1/2" through 6"
- Shipped in 10' lengths with coupling
- One "no charge" coupling included with each 10' length of conduit
- Color-coded thread protector caps for quick identification of conduit size
- Material: STEEL
- Exterior Finish: A nominal .040 inch (40 mil) gray PVC coating
- Interior Finish: A nominal .002 inch (2 mil) red urethane
- Thread Finish: A clear urethane coating over Hot Galvanized Steel
- Thread Protector Color: Blue
- Metric Size Designators: 27
- Pipe Size (Inches): 1
- Outside Wall Thickness (Inches): 0.126
- Diameter With Coating (Inches): 1.395
- Internal Inside Diameter (Inches): 1.063
- Traverse Area (Sq. Inches): 0.887
- Nominal Weight (Pounds per 100 FT): 164
Technical / Specification Documents
- Specification Guide (1995 Master)PDF or DOC AVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- Specification Guide (2004 Master)PDF or DOCAVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- Installer Certification and ToolsPDFAVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- Chemical Resistance ChartsPDFAVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- Performance SpecificationsPDFAVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- PB-ETLCertificatePDFAVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- PB-ETLConformancePDFAVAILABLE ON WEBSITE
- UL 6: E2314
- CSA Certified: C22.2 No. 45
- ETL PVC-001 Verified: 3072346-004
- ETL VERIFIED PVC-001: The PVC coating adhesion performance of this product has been ETL verified to the Interek ETL SEMKO High Temperature H2O PVC Coating Adhesion Test Procedure for 200 hours.
- Both PVC and zinc coatings have been investigated as primary protection against corrosion.
- Restricted for use with threaded fittings only.